Thursday, February 6, 2014

17th

So I had a class gathering (reunion dinner) after work at Vivocity on Tuesday and my classmates gave me a birthday surprise!! I was genuinely really touched because I've never gotten any birthday surprises before and I didn't receive any cake from my family which made me kinda depressed the previous night. Don't ask me why but I feel that birthday cakes are an integral part of birthday celebrations and I honestly don't ask for much. And Si Rui sort of gave it away haha she's such a bad liar. (But thanks for the handwritten letter!!!)

Red velvet ice-cream cake - really tasty!!
Thanks Priscilla! x
 
 
Sentosa with family on Sunday

I've also gotten my JAE results and I got posted to Tourism and Resort Management at Singapore Poly and I couldn't appeal to NP because my L1R4 didn't meet the entry requirements. I don't know how to put it, but I was originally pretty okay with the school I got because I didn't really expect myself to get into Ngee Ann but I don't know I had a rough night yesterday guess it's all sorted out now. Whatever it is, it's part of God's plan x

(It's okay there's 1-for-1 Starbucks every Wednesday if I'm not wrong haha) yea that's pretty much it I'm sleep-deprived and I don't know how to end this so goodbye x

No comments: