Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chinese New Year

So it was Chinese New Year yesterday and my family had a reunion brunch at Kiseki at Orchard. It was basically a Japanese buffet but I didn't manage to eat much, my appetite probably shrunk. They had sashimi, chilled prawns and teppanyaki and other Jap food etc but no sushi!! Anyway it was nice to see them after such a long time (okay not really since there was Christmas) but Sherwin is currently still in Australia!

Also visited my aunt's place and chilled while my relatives were playing some Chinese cards which I had no interest haha even took a nap because I was worn out from making Daddy's non-bake mango cheesecake at 12AM for his birthday. Turned out pretty well but it lacked a bit of mango pulp.

 
Had loads of steamboat and BBQ grill for the past few days!

#shoppingspree: Si Rui and I also went to Jem and I bought this pretty piece of MOTO bleach jeans which I really like from Topshop! And then we headed to Bugis and bought a few tank & cropped tops. 

Finally got this inspired Celine tee!
Heard greek yoghurt is healthy but it's not to my liking!

My heart has a weird condition where it palpitates really hard and beats quickly but I guess it's alright, just need to be monitored. 

Will be going to Sentosa tomorrow and bringing Boy along so I can't make it for service. Here's to another full week of work!

No comments: