Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blessed Valentines

Came back from having dinner at this restaurant called Tung Lok Seafood at Orchard Central. It was a family gathering to celebrate my grandma's 83rd birthday! Haha the food was sinfully savoury cos we mainly ordered deep-fried dishes.

Wednesday: went to watch The Book Thief with Si Rui at Jurong Point. Really loved the movie, very sentimental yet depressing.

Friday: went to TC for Zeogen's Valentines Day event specifically meant for the youth and I enjoyed myself. Cabbed home, going to be broke soon. Also received chocolates from my colleagues aw they were so sweet I think I'll need to prepare something for my friends on Valentines next year!!

Thank you so much Si Rui for the birthday gifts I really like them x
Yay go Artbox
Thanks Chia Lynn for the lovely Valentine/birthday gift! x
Church yesterday!

I need to sleep early because I've to go to church again tomorrow for service!! Super packed and exhausting week. Goodnight x

No comments: