Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sheryl haha

My first post using my cell to update. :-) haha well, i've been watching Full House, it's a korean drama. Kinda old though. Rain is so cute especially when he smiles. It's like he's up to something. I feel weird updating through my phone. Anyway, this is my 3rd time watching it lol. Just got bored so why not? There're only 9 discs and i'm at the 6th one, I stopped at the part where Han Jieun and Rain were going to get a divorce. Aww. Well I think it's spelt like that. Two weeks are almost over. This is so fast. I'm going out on Tuesday and Thursday. :-)

Had guides yesterday and Si Rui didn't come. She was overseas, Malaysia I think. Went to Long John Silvers with Wei Ling, Ying Xin and Jasmin. :-) haha that's all. I'm hungry. Bye will update soon!

No comments: