Monday, May 30, 2011

Busyyyy.

It's 11 already and I haven't slept. I'm supposed to. It's considered early for the holidays but I'm going to Jurong regional library tomorrow morning so I'll have to wake up early. Went to SGH for my backbone check-up with my mum today. The doctors and nurses were pretty nice. Lol yeah and then to Bugis to have lunch. I ordered "pepper lunch". Had watermelon juice, kaya toast and yami yogurt. Heavenly hahhaha! I'll grow fat soon. Got 2 tank tops for my sister's belated birthday present. And 1 tank top and a denim shorts for myself. 

Got home and watched Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure with my mum. The dogs were really adorable!! Especially Boi. Played Maple and Montira was online lol. Level 30 for my battle mage. Gonna get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: