Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nothing much.

Hey guys. I'm listening to Glee, Poker Face. My music teacher showed the class videos from Glee cos well, the exams are over. They changed the rhythm and its sounds so different. But I really like it. Here's the song.



There was photo taking today, and I was way too paranoid. Hahahha my fringe is seriously too short. I had a haircut yesterday and my mum sort of forced me to cut my hair. Well apparently my passport is expiring next year's February and she wants me to have a haircut. There was Queensway Idol too. Lol umm some aren't quite good. Hahha okay I shouldn't criticize. I'm gonna help Vanessa sign up for the library CIP. Tomorrow's Parents' Meeting. Gosh. And Friday there's the fun fair. Can't wait. But I sort of will miss school. Well, I've like so few assignments. I sort of want more. I think I can finish it in 2 days. That's all, will update soon. :)

No comments: