Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Frequent updates

Updating through my phone again. Guess i'm too lazy. It's 11:50 right now. Maybe i've been sleeping too late so I can't get used to sleeping this early. My sister showed me this online facebook shop that sells bags and I ordered one nutmeg sling bag. It looks nice. Haha. She's getting a small navy blue bag pack. Both look nice.

Maybe this wi-fi thing isn't good. I can't sleep these few days so I use my phone's internet everyday. Lol. Can't log into formspring though. Haha I go to kevjumba's, nigahiga's and Janice and Sonia's channel. They have this concert in Singapore but my sister said it's sold out in 2 hours. Lol they're pretty and good in singing. And the thing is they're twins! Pretty Korean twins. Lol. You should watch their covers, Nobody and Officially Missing You.

Why is it so stuffy in this room. I'm sweating. So I can't sleep well. By the way I know my blog is super dead but still check it once in a while! I do update. :) i'll keep this blog. Full of stupid posts ;) goodnight!

No comments: