Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Videos!

I'm just back from Clementi Mall! It's pretty big, something like IMM but bigger. Haha went to MacDonalds with my mum for breakfast. And then to Clementi Mall at about 7 with my sister and my mum. Shopped a bit and had pepper set meal and yami yogurt. They were out of natural flavor so I took peach. Natural's still the best. Haha also tried Mr Bean's ice-cream. It's not bad. Soya bean flavor. Oh by the way, I told you about Janice and Sonia's covers right. Here's two that I love!

Officially Missing You
The video was posted up 2 years back.

Nobody
I love their Australian accent! I really wanna go to their concert. $48 only!

Haha I keep replaying their song covers. And I love Taylor Swift's Mean! 

That's all. I'm going to West Coast tomorrow! Goodnight and bye! ♥

No comments: