Wednesday, November 25, 2009

P6 farewell graduation party!

P6 Farewell Graduation Party today! Hahaha. I had loads of fun! Okay okay. Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning, and I went to take bus 67 together to go to lot 1 at 10 o' clock, to fetch Chang Ting. Took neoprints in the arcade, as usual. And then we went to take the bus back to Chia Lynn's place. Joell and Nathanael showed up earlier than we expected, and kept saying that they were stuck in Chia Lynn's condo, and then at Mcs, and now outside her condo. They talked lots of crap! Omg. You can never guess how noisy they were! Hahaha. We went to make maggie noodles for lunch. That's because Mcdonalds is way too boring for me! After eating, Cheyenne, Joell, Nathanael and I went to the pool to make the water balloons! Haha wth, I tried pumping the balloons with water so many times, and I kept failing. So I went to the side of the pool and tried pumping it with water! It was much easier! Then Tristan, Justin Neo and Matthew Justin arrived! Hahahaha. Wth! They jumped into the pool when the water games haven't started. And then Ernest Chng came! He was the latest! He kept pushing the boys into the pool. Oh yeah. Some facilitators came too! Hahaha. I pitied the guy in the blue shirt! Those boys kept pulling and dragging him into the pool and there was also lots of splashing!

There was a water fight between the boys and the girls. My eyes did hurt a little, and it was a little red. Wth. The blue T-shirt facilitator kept splashing water at us! And Ernest kept throwing the water balloons at people! It was painful! We played a few games like: blow wind blow, dog and bone, and task fast task. I was already out for the second round of blow wind blow! LOL! But overall, it was really fun!

Tomorrow is a real terrifying day for me! Hahaha. Terrifying. Is that the right word? I don't know. Okay okay, I shall just enjoy the rest of today. Oh yeah. I am going to Malaysia on the 27th. I hope Boy will be okay. I will miss him so much! And of course my friends too. Chia Lynn, take care for your trip to Australia! Okay, shall end my post here! My relatives are back! Goodbye!

No comments: