Saturday, November 21, 2009

I need a new computer. Both of them are really working so slowly! I'm so bored! What can I do? School has already ended. I used to think that these 6 years aren't important, but now I realised that it means so much to me. I will really miss Pei Hwa. Esp. having Chapel in the hall and my friends who are always supporting me. Chang Ting, Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning and Elaine! A special thank you for you! You guys are great friends! I hope that we can get into the same Secondary school! Where everything used to be the same. I love you to pieces! Keep in touch!

Sigh. I still have my swimming lesson later. At least I've a friend there! Anyway, I hope that I can go to the P6 Farewell Graduation Party. I maybe going to other countries, like Bintan? IDK. Waiting for the agent to call my Mum. But it should be on the 27th of November. I hope that they won't keep talking about my PSLE results! Or else I wouldn't be able to enjoy my holiday! Hahaha. Oh yeah. I went to Swiss Cottage Secondary School open house in the morning. Quite nice! They won lots of medals and trophies for Band. Wow, maybe I should consider to take up Band when I'm in Sec one too. Or not? Since I've been taking up Guitar course in Ossia. Okay, shall stop here! Ttyl!

No comments: