Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Results are out

The constant fear, panic, worry, anxiety and paranoia. It's not worth going through all these, is it?

Insomnia. Not being able to sleep and feeling so helpless because what's done is done and there is nothing you can do to change the grades but only pray. 

The stress you get from the expectations you've to uphold not only from your parents but yourself, the intense competitive spirit you've to face in class and also amongst friends and relatives. 

"No comparison" but really? The amount of pressure and fear I was feeling, how incapable I felt was just horrible and I never want to experience it again. But thank God for answering my prayers. The peace of God which transcends all understanding guards my mind and heart and his perfect love casts out my fears. Yes I can rely on Him and He is indeed in control of all situations and nothing can surpass that. All glory to God x

No comments: