Monday, June 9, 2014

End of Term 1


Sorry for being on a hiatus lately, have been occupied with revision and was rushing through reports and project datelines. Term 1 has been rather hectic, not saying that i've been swamped with CCA and other school activities but I felt that the workload was quite overwhelming because there was a lot to handle really, juggling between school, family and personal needs. At one or two points during the past few weeks, my mind started reeling and I simply couldn't get myself together so I had a breakdown (not kidding) I don't know it helped to relieve stress in a way and I just told Emily about it and she was a total sweetheart and reaffirmed me that everything would be okay, so thankful for her.

The MSTs weren't easy at all, I felt like I screwed up my ITB and I knew that I didn't do my best but i'm trying to put things in perspective and just want to thank God that it's finally over.

Finally went to church today after not going for 2-3 weeks oops and it was a really fruitful time because it was my first time going up the church altar and getting prayed for. My sister also performed Part Of Your World by The Little Mermaid and shared her testimony during Pastor RL and LF's congregational meeting x

Went to Jem and Westgate with my sister and hung out at Hans and picked Sohhan's birthday gift and just bought some miscellaneous things on Friday after the MSTs were over #blessedtime

Had skinny pizza at Westgate with Si Rui before that and the portion wasn't filling at all I was still hungry (I don't have such a big appetite mind you) but it was a great catch-up session like usual. Got my AA bag yay planning to watch TFIOS and visit the Plain Vanilla and maybe Lola's Café sometime later during the holidays. Will be going for Taylor Swift's concert tomorrow night, kinda excited but I don't know the lyrics well but it's okay seeing her is satisfying enough. Till next time!! xxx

No comments: