Friday, May 30, 2014

Guess what i'm currently listening to right now - 3 hours Christmas medley #rhetoricalquestion

MST is starting next week and I don't feel prepared. Have been trying to finish all my reports and assignments i've no time left for revision. It's kinda ridiculous how late I stay up to get things done before project datelines. Living off of 2-4 hours of sleep on certain days, still able to function but obviously feeling distressed and groggy, though i'm more or less accustomed to it. 

3 hours long of DBE lecture later #saveme but it's okay, everything will end next Thursday and i'll be having my term break which lasts for 3 weeks thereafter!! Going for Taylor Swift's concert - The RED Tour with my sister and Rina on 9th June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was honestly a kinda impromptu and spontaneous decision made; booked category 4 tickets located at the balcony area but yay to my very first concert!

Also, blessed 21st birthday to my sister!!!! Attended her party and Kai Quan's wedding last Sunday and i'm so glad I went. So nice to see Sherwin after 1 year away at Queensland University.

Can't wait for next Thursday to end. Have events planned during my holidays — Cyclists FOP, DTRM retreat and LEO Club FOC and baking sessions so stoked xxx

No comments: