Saturday, November 2, 2013

DIY cards

O level written papers are almost over, except for Chinese which is on 6 November, Wednesday. Just wanted to give a quick update and because I missed blogging so I didn't stick with my promise oops.

Anyway, Si Rui and I went to this cafe at Commonwealth Community Centre called s(he)brews. It has a cool cosy vibe and I love their decorations. It has a mix of small tables, a tremendously smoothing atmosphere, nothing really loud or busy. The food tasted alright, just a little overpriced. Drinks looked great but tasted kinda bad in my opinion. They sell western food, pastries etc (which didn't look very appealing) haha okay here are the pictures:


Sherlyn, Gena and An An gave me notes during Graduation Day so I bought art materials to make cards after history paper on Wednesday. Well the printing and adjusting took up loads of time - 4 hours. Made 22 cards in total. This is how they turned out.

Not actually black and white - just the filter! (Red and blue floral washi tape pasted)

So that's all. I got to go and study for the remaining science papers. Goodbye! Hope you enjoyed reading.

No comments: