Sunday, September 22, 2013

September updates

Countdown to O levels: 29 days

Prelims have just ended and i'm taking a short weekend break away from studying. Replenishing some sleep because I sort of studied at the last minute again and had to rely loads on caffeine to keep me awake throughout the nights. I felt constantly exhausted during that period and had to set many alarms in the morning at like 6, 7, 8, 8:30 but it never worked during the study break (September holidays). I just couldn't leave the bed which resulted in staying up late. Have also been incessantly watching Murkin and X Factor oops. Anyway, I should totally be revising and getting some work done but on Friday, Jessene passed my sister her rollerblades because she no longer uses them. I tried skating around the house and I guess I can at least maintain my balance now?

Backbone is aching again and it worries me because i'm only 16 and who knows how I'm gonna deal with these health problems when i'm 50. I also visited the doctor with my mum because I'm having an inflammation of lymphatic nodes at my neck area and it could be cancerous so yea the doctor gave me anti-biotics and some other pills. He said if it doesn't disappear in a week's time, he would have to check my blood but I'm trying not to freak out because I believe it will go away soon... Please...

Also, my dad went to get the camera body of a Canon DSLR he used to own (I didn't even know) which costs $500 (what's new), but he's still using the camera lens. It's mainly to take pictures during our Shanghai + Hong Kong trip in December. I'm pretty excited because I've been thinking of either using my sister's Canon digital camera or my dad's DSLR (which I don't think he'll allow me to use) to make lots of videos and edit it once I get back and mute the sounds and add music.

But anyway, this will definitely be my last blog post before O level ends and i'll see you again in a month's time! x

No comments: