Saturday, November 16, 2013

Post o level

O level has finally ended but I feel somewhat neutral. Have been frantically looking for a part time job because it's not easy to actually get a one. #woesofateenager

Passed my classmates my DIY cards and I'm really glad that they liked it yay because "it's better to give than to receive".

Also, went to Jem with Si Rui on Thursday as planned and did some shopping at H&M and Topshop! Loved the winter coats from Uniqlo etc but they were all too expensive. Not that I need one in Singapore though.

Went to Francfranc (currently my favourite furniture store) and bought dishware and a Maison mug! Here are the pictures: 

Made breakfast - learnt by rewatching Gordan Ramsay's video multiple times haha

Also went to Si Rui's uncle's condo and they have a lovely pool just swam around and yep still looking for a job right now. Sorry for the blurry pictures i don't know why they turned out like that. 

Wanted to mention that Boy went for sterilization and had to wear the cone of shame to avoid infection but he's alright now. Wound healed pretty quickly. As active as before I guess. 

No comments: