Sunday, November 24, 2013

Well-spent Saturday

Something good to share - I went for cell with my sister and Si Rui this Friday at Cindy's place and I rededicated my life to Christ. Well, I've actually backslipped since primary school but Cindy told us to give it a try, let's say 6 months and I think I'm ready for God to take hold of my life.

I don't know why but I felt pretty emotional that night, but it was probably due to God's presence. I cried during cell but my sister told me that it was normal. Will be joining church 2 weeks later. 


On Saturday, Si Rui and I applied for part-time jobs together at Jem. We went to ask quite a number of shops whether they were hiring and filled in our particulars at Hush Puppies, The Face Shop, The Body Shop, Victoria's Secret, Lowry's Farm and ♪stradivarius. Praying that we will get employed!


Took a train to Yishun and went to the World Farm as Si Rui wanted to get gerbera daisies. The flowers were super pretty! #nofilterneeded

 
Tumblr worthy cacti for you
 
This dog was really large and was roaming around the farm haha really cute though

Saturday well spent x

No comments: