Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF #2

Mid-year exams have ended and I'll finally have sufficient sleep! Okay I've got to admit that I didn't do my best for certain subjects because I was too exhausted. I had really little sleep during the exam week, let's say 3-5 hours per day because of my last minute revision and I'm quite frustrated at myself. I just  don't seem to learn my lesson to revise beforehand but hopefully, I won't do the same for prelims.

Anyway, not gonna bore you but I went to Jurong Point today with Si Rui after physics paper 1! Bought Iron Man 3 movie tickets and it was really good! 


Ah Robert Downey Jr!!!!!!!!!!

Totally would recommend you this action-packed movie!

Walked around John Little before the movie and were looking through all the cute princesses and hello kitty bedsheets and cutlery sets ah like I'd actually use it if it were given to me.

Also walked around shops to look for my sister's birthday gift and I've found something probably to her liking. Well I like it, so I'm guessing that she'll actually wear it? But the thing is that I'm afraid she bought this before cos it looks familiar. I took the risk anyway. #risktaker 


Got these adorable party hats from Artbox! And I forgot to mention that we bumped into Nicole Tong thrice. It was an awkward encounter. Hehe but it was sorta nice to see her again. It led me to think that I'm such an awkward person. Like at the shop where I was asking the sales assistant whether I could get the cropped top, and she sorta just looked at me, and I looked back at her and put the top back onto the rack like what was I actually supposed to do?

-Back to the topic- I guess my sister wouldn't find out about this birthday surprise (is it even considered one?) or maybe birthday preparation because she's away for a church camp.

Had lunch at Toastbox and ordered laksa! Not bad but I think my appetite grew smaller (hahaha don't judge me).


Got home and attempted a cover of Please Don't Say You Love Me but I have up. Just didn't feel like doing one. 

I'll update more frequently maybe. But I'm really afraid of receiving my results on Tuesday. I just don't wanna know how badly I did for chemistry and amath. And maybe physics. Maybe I don't deserve this post exam break.

Anyway, goodnight. (I enjoyed my Friday morning/afternoon)

No comments: