Saturday, April 27, 2013

Quick update

I'm really supposed to be studying right now. -but just a quick update before I go!-

I won't be updating very often for the coming weeks even though I've been totally neglecting you for 1 month or longer. I'm sorry, but I promise to update quality posts (every month or so) despite the lack of time.

So my sister just got me this little notebook which resembles some Harry Potter spell casting book I guess. She asked me to write down any positive thoughts or anything which made me happy or that I'm thankful for. I've been keeping this habit of writing it daily because I've noticed that it actually helps me focus on happier thoughts and maybe this is the start of my journey to becoming a happier person. You can't really call me an optimist but neither am I really pessimistic. But let's see if I can maintain and keep up with this habit. I'll let you know how it goes.

This is a book given to me by Si Rui for my belated birthday present. Thank you, again!

Lastly, my sister won a giveaway! -inserts super excited and happy emoticon- I know it's not mine but maybe I can use once in a while when it's set up. 

Can't wait till the O levels end. In the mean time, goodbye! 

No comments: