Sunday, March 31, 2013

Things I would like to do

"I don't know what I want so don't ask me cos I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down."

This song describes how I feel sometimes. I know I'm sixteen but I don't feel ready to make decisions. Decisions that will definitely impact my life later down the road.

Anyway I don't mean to make it a "deep" post or whatsoever. Here's a list of things I would like to do after O levels.

Go to church.
Go traveling preferably out of Asia but I don't think that's gonna happen.
Do some voluntary work.
Treat my family to starbucks (have made this promise for a long time but oops haven't been done)
Find a job that I like.
Maybe dye my hair if I'm daring enough (and if I'm allowed lol)
Exercise regularly.
Probably do some song covers.
And hang out with my family and friends of course.

So that's all. I'll probably add more to the list next time. Till then!

No comments: