Sunday, March 24, 2013

Busy schedule

Disclamer: intro is a little wordy but don't worry! 

Hi sorry for being on a hiatus lately but then again no one really reads my blog but anyway it's the last day of march holidays and it wasn't even like a holiday because I returned to school 4/5 weekdays which leaves me like 3 days free but no, I have tuition and family day and everything else. It's quite frustrating really and so is the baby who keeps crying non-stop on the bus right now. And the mum isn't doing anything to stop him/her. Please be more considerate to people who aren't having a good day.

Okay so had flag day last Saturday and it was a different experience. Like something new. Was late because I overslept but who knew that Si Rui and Vanessa were late as well! Okay but I was the latest amongst them. So we went to sentosa and tried collecting funds but a security guard approached us and copied down our IC number and all of us were so shocked (ok being dramatic) not as though we stayed up late and got drunk or something like what you see in movies. But yea he mistook our school as queenstown lol. We are safe for now.

Headed to outram park but there wasn't really anyone and lastly, raffles place! Think it was a pretty good location because there were a couple of working adults who donated.

Quite a challenge to collect donations under the hot sun actually because a few people would just ignore you and others would reject you and say things like "I didn't bring my wallet", or an extremist who was like "no, I don't believe in this" but there were some really generous people who approached me to donate coins and yep some were really nice! :-)

Visited the newly opened mall (sort of) The Star Vista for the first time with Si Rui because Teo Heng Karaoke was fully booked. Had lunch and Awfully Chocolate. I ordered iced chocolate and 2 pieces of truffles. Extremely sweet don't try them.


Recently this Friday, after physics remedial we went to teo heng KTV. And it was my time going for karaoke and I don't really know how to describe it because I was really exhausted after walking up the "hill"/slope, and we were also late (oh also had my first Koi. I ordered café latte.) plus the playlist wasn't really good because it doesn't show you the recent songs or anything and it can't really be called "karaoke" since karaoke only has the background music playing but anyway it was quite fun while it lasted, hehe like singing our hearts out etc, but a little short. :-(

Took a video but didn't manage to screenshot it because it was way too blur!

And these are some pictures that were supposed to be posted like 1 month ago, I'm so sorry I was really lazy and busy (hey it rhymes) but here they are. Some quality time spent with my family and Si Rui, and Chinese New Year, birthday celebrations etc. 

I got the reverso cake from Island Creamery for daddy's birthday - too chocolatey 
Oh and that was the shirt that I got him from National Geographic! Thank you daddy I appreciate you a lot. So blessed to have a father like you. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
P.S.: Thank you Si Rui for going to Vivocity with me to get the tee shirt. 

Ok so this was my birthday cake. Happy 16th, Sheryl. I'm so weird to wish myself.
Thank you so much Chia Lynn and Grace for coming to my place just to pass me the gifts that you bought. It's so sweet of you guys. (ok I'm like giving some "thank you" speech but no I am just grateful.) ♥♥♥
This is what my sister got me. Thank you Val Val for being someone who has always been there to cheer me up even when you don't know it because you actually make me feel less lonely and that I know I've you to talk to when I'm feeling down. Now tears are starting to form in my eyes lol what's wrong with me. But thank you for everything. ♥♥♥♥♥
This was when Si Rui came over to my place to attempt to do some ukulele covers.
Thank you for coming over. It means a lot like because I was going to be alone on my birthday, but you came over a day earlier to make me happy. You're a super great friend. #BFF ♥♥♥ 
Chinese New Year = good food prepared by dad.
This was what I wore. But the photos are saved in my sister's phone and I'm too lazy to send it over.

Now moving on to recent news:
My sister bought fairy lights! And they're currently hung on the shelf, and the bed.
Family time at Delifrance
More family time at Labrador Park.

And guess what! I was playing with my dad's phone yesterday and I found out that if I were to directly translate my English name to Chinese, Sheryl becomes 雪兒. It's sort of cool. Haha like a direct translation. 

I guess that's all. Wow it took me like 30 minutes to update the pictures etc. Goodbye and I've no guarantee when my next update will be.

No comments: