Saturday, May 25, 2013

Unhappy thoughts

http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/03/08/10-little-habits-that-steal-your-happiness/

This article resonates with me. 

If you ask me to rate how I'm doing right now on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 6. Or 5.5? I know this seems really controversial because of the article I mentioned earlier but I really feel unhappy right now.

Life in singapore is so stressful. And it's not just studies. I feel so lost. I honestly feel quite unhappy. 

Let me tell you what, I'd like to migrate to another country because I really dislike living in Singapore sometimes. I know it seems like I'm taking things for granted but I just think that maybe Hong Kong would be a better choice next time I graduate. Wow. Being a Hong Kong PR opens doors to more opportunities but its a tough decision I've to make in the future. Even so, I don't have to make a choice now. 

Being the immature me I found this on tumblr and I can relate to it quite some bit. 


This is what I want. I guess. 

Yea "the grass is always greener on the other side" I get this proverb. But it just occurs to me that this is how I feel and maybe I'm wrong. 

But I'm just gonna try to do my best in my studies right now. And not be distracted. 

Sheryl 

No comments: