Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ukulele time


Guess what I've been doing today. I met up with Si Rui to buy a ukulele and had lunch. Went over to my house after that. I taught her I'm Yours by Jason Mraz because the chords are pretty simple. And yeap we were practicing - how to strum etc. So let's hope she makes good progress after her trip to HK. :-) (Lol I sound like some music instructor.)


Okay, just a little bit.

Yup the small one is mine of course, and the one at the right is newly bought - Si Rui's. :-)

Anyway, since I'm always lazying around and wasting my time, I've decided to stop and make some plans for December.
  1. Use my handphone only when necessary.
  2. Stop sleeping so late and wake up on time.
  3. Do some homework and Sec 3 work everyday. (Hmmmm)
  4. Bring Boy out more often.
Yea that's what I have in mind. I hope I will stick to that. So that's all. It's a short post but I like things short and simple. :-) Will update soon (maybe).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really nice, love reading your posts!

Sheryl said...

Thank you so much! It means a lot. <3