Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Delightful Tuesday

I'm here with another update! Woke up early today, (yes I consider 9 pretty early and I should probably kick this bad habit of sleeping so late) and went to the library with Si Rui to get some homework done. It wasn't really that bad, just that I kept getting distracted by this game that I just downloaded yesterday which is pretty lame but cute.

My very own Ponyville!

Had lunch, walked around the mall and chatted a bit. And then we finally got to watch Pitch Perfect! It's something like Glee, but it's really aca-humorous. No really, it's very entertaining and funny, and great esp if you like music! :-)

These are some random pictures taken today.


Yes I look really unglam but it's okay (whatever). 

Brought Boy for grooming yesterday (finally!!!). Look how obedient he is.


Bought Boy an early Christmas gift! He loves it. When he knew it was his, he kept jumping around and he doesn't want to give me his toy. So annoying.

So this is just a short post. I'm having a headache right now. Goodbye

Stripes today.

No comments: