Sunday, November 18, 2012

TGIF

Had my Chemistry retest on Friday. It was easier than the EOY's, but I don't have enough confidence that I'll get an A or a B. Okay, truth is I've always been doing really badly for Science, it's just not my forte. It seems very complexed. Anyway I shall make the effort to improve my Chemistry and Physics during this holiday.

Well, I was being really careless and stupid. Si Rui and I decided on watching Pitch Perfect at Jcube, the movie tickets were sold out by the time it has started. So we went to Jurong Point, but Golden Village in JP doesn't show Pitch Perfect. Okay, I was probably having illusions or my eyes were playing tricks on me. I don't know how I saw Son Of Sardar as Pitch Perfect. Please don't criticize me haha oh my gosh. 

Headed to Lucky Dessert after lunch, which specializes in HK desserts. I guess the shop just opened, and the workers were not there yet. So we stood outside the shop, waiting to be seated. And the waiter was like standing inside the shop, without saying a word or anything. So we continued waiting. Oh my gosh it was so awkward. And then he finally asked whether we wanted to sit. Obviously we wanted a seat, how can we possibly stand while eating dessert? We ordered some mango dessert, but it was unavailable, so we walked out of the shop and went to Starbucks! It was my first time ordering my own cup of Starbucks coffee/latte. I ordered the toffee nut latte. I think it's a new type of latte they're promoting.

It tasted a bit bitter. But oh well.

And then Artbox! My favourite stationery shop. :-) 

Look at the balloons they displayed at the front of the shop.  

I ended up getting this notebook, because I wanted to write my family meal recipes. It sounds a bit silly and old-fashioned but hey, I really want to know how to cook more than a bowl of maggie noodles. 

And I'll be updating you with more X Factor news! 

Jennel Garcia ♥

So Jennel Garcia and Lyric 145 got eliminated this week. And I'm really unsatisfied with the results. Why didn't America voted more for Jennel when she's so talented and appealing on stage (okay I'm referring to her first 2 auditions, not her live shows)? I think Arin should've gotten sent home instead. Just so disappointed because Jennel is one of my favourite acts and she deserves to be on the show. And I'm quite sure that either Tate or Carly will win the X Factor. And guess what, I think I've been watching too much X Factor lately that I even dreamt of Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony! So odd.

I'll miss you, Jennel. :-(

So that's all. I'll be baking mini apple crumble tarts tomorrow with my dad! :-)

Goodbye.

No comments: