Monday, November 21, 2011

What i've been doing.

Guess what I've been doing tonight! I was actually learning to play Officially Missing You by Tamia with the ukulele!! It's really hard, that's why I'm gonna spend my next few days practicing the chords. I did some homework on it and watched a few tutorials. I think this one is the best! ;-)



It's pretty clear I think. I even printed out a blank chord sheet to note down the chords. There're like 11 chords? I don't know if it's just the introduction or the whole song. It's 12:31 A.M. so I can't practice right now. The neighbors will complain lol.

Was reading random people's blogs. And yea, it'll be a busy week. :-) Vanessa and Si Rui are coming over on Wed. On thursday i'll be meeting CT, CL, Cheyenne and YN to buy food and ingredients for the bbq which is on friday. Yea did I mention Si Rui came over on Friday right after cca? Yay it was quite fun and lame. Hahahha we played Wii and she sucks at Super Mario Brothers. ;-) Played tennis, table tennis etc. Yea that's pretty much how i'm spending my holidays. Stay updated!

No comments: