Sunday, July 10, 2011

Waiting

Oh my goodness you have no idea how much time I spent waiting yesterday. Went to JP to collect my Baggu bag with my sister. Then she wanted to go to Watsons to get some concealer. She took at least 20 minutes! Got yami yogurt, jumbo size, hahhaha yum! Waited for 157 for half an hour. I wanted to glare at the bus driver although it might not be his fault. But I ended up laughing; anyway he wasn't facing my direction. I fell asleep on the bus journey. Went to IMM with my mum and my sis. My sister had to get some materials for her lesson plan from Daiso. Had Long John Sliver's. The portion they gave was so little! It's shrinking. Lol the taxi queue was super long I tell you. We ended up waiting for one hour. One hour. I was playing quadrapop from my hand phone to pass the time. Guess what's my current score. Above 280000. Thanks to the queue. I reached home at 11:30.

I've almost finished all my homework today! Well I couldn't really do it the past 2 days. On Friday, it was Aesthetics Night. I was the usher, but I practically did nothing. Just smiled, and "where's your seat number?" Lol was sitting with Qian Yu and Tanesha. I saw Vanessa and Si Rui, they were one of the first to arrive for my class. Reached home at 10 plus. Haha nothing much actually. Today? I went for guitar and brought Macs for lunch. Should've gotten the twister fries. School tomorrow. I can't stop singing, "Officially Missing You". Stuck in my head. I love Jayesslee. Pretty Korean-Australian twins!

The Baggu bag! The color looks darker actually. But it's okay! Looks cool haha.

No comments: