Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stressed..

Muscles aching all over my body. Well I've been really busy this week. Packed. I had drills today, and 4 tests in total this week. Left with 2 the next 2 days. And I've to stay back for Napfa 5 stations tomorrow. Wonder whether I'm gonna pass when my whole body is aching. Friday I'm gonna wear my guides uniform. Lol about to die soon. 

Daddy's in the hospital right now. His backbone has been hurting for quite a while, and I can't believe it, but his operation is next Monday!! I really really hope everything will turn out fine. I think I'm a bit stressed! But yea, God, please help him get well soon. Amen.

Looking forward to this Saturday, I can finally get a break. And I really like Maddi Jane's song covers!! She's twelve!!! Twelve. So professional you know. Hahahha omg, she sings really well. And I like her vintage name! Shall post up a few of her videos!




Lol that's all, she's much better than Rebecca Black. Goodbye!

No comments: