Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy birthday I love you!

Finally done with my Geography chapter on Population revision lol, don't know what's taking me so long. Anyway, here's an update of what I've been doing.

Daddy's back home from the hospital! So glad he's fine but of course he has to rest at home and not carry things that are over 1 kg, which includes my dog hahaha! Yea can't bend down and squat and stuff. So he's not gonna be working for quite a while.

I wasn't selected for NDP marching, but I'm okay with it cos' I didn't attend one of the drills session this week. So I had to lead the campfire songs with Lina, Pei Xuan, Poojitha and Dianah. To the sec 1s. Lol was pratically stoning there, okay not so bad but just doing the actions and singing along. Yea wore my full guides uniform for the sec 1s' enrollment ceremony from 2-6.

Since my dad's operation's over and he's resting, my mum plans to go to Hong Kong in September, which falls on my sister's holidays. Lol mine's only 1 week plus it's the exam period! Okay will decide soon.

Oh yea I remembered!!! Yesterday, Si Rui brought her new turtle to school then people from my class were crowding at where it was. She said Sapphire didn't like it so she's giving it to Vanessa as her birthday present. The cover of the container was left slightly opened, and after assembly it's missing! The whole class was practically and frantically searching for it hahahha. Only at the end of the day it was found somewhere at the cupboard. Lol Montira named it Boo Boo? Hahhaha I know, it ate a lot, like my dear Vanessa.

Also, it was my mum's birthday on the 27th, and Vanessa's on the 28th. Bought my mum a handbag! Looks nice!!!!

Dinner delivered from Pizza Hut! Mmmmm.

Spicy chicken drumlets!!

Happy birthday!!!

Durian flavored.



Haha that's about it. And yes I haven't played Maple for almost 2 months and I didn't even think about playing it till Nov! Hahahha that's a bit crazy but yea trying to.

Gonna go now, goodbye!

No comments: