Friday, March 18, 2011

Awesome.

Wednesday
I went to Bugis with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Grace. Actually we had lunch at West Mall first. Yeah and we took neoprints as usual, and had takoballs. These are my favorites. 
It's really funny and actually we wanted to go to Bugis Street, since I really needed to do some shopping but it was raining and they decided not to go. Off to Chia Lynn's place! We talked a lot and did lots of lame stuff on Facebook. I miss you guys already.

Thursday
I woke up at 9:45 and I felt so tired. Probably it was because I slept at 1 A.M., and took the bus to my aunt's place. Brought my grandma out with my mum and sister to Junction 8. I had carsick and it was a long journey. Anyway I had lots of awesome food. Ajisen ramen and yami yogurt! I was feeling really full. Went back to my aunt's place and swam with my mum. I love having the pool to ourselves. Washed up and I fell asleep on the couch. Went to Cold Storage and bought some ingredients for sushi. And I downloaded the song Friday. 

Friday
It's Friday, Friday. Gettin' down on Friday. 
I've guitar at 3. Make-up lesson. And yeah I need to do some revision already. So that's all I'm going to post. Bye. Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs.

No comments: