Saturday, March 5, 2011

"All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust."

I met up with Chia Lynn today and I'm quite happy, and hyper! I waited for her for 45 minutes. Seriously. "If she doesn't comes at 12.45, I'm leaving." So I sent her a text saying that I'm going home to have lunch and she walked into the entrance of the mall. Had swimming anyway, and the test is the end of March. I've camp from Monday to Wednesday. I really wish to skip it. Have been playing Maple these two days since the common tests are over. Hmm. I need to pack already. Wasn't really very happy yesterday. Never mind. Went for tuition and Shea was there. I wanna sleep and do whatever I want before camp, so goodbye! And I'm lazy to do the 30 day challenge. Though I modified it to 30 posts challenge. So here's the "funny quote of the day".

more Funny Quotes

No comments: