Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy new year and happy birthday to myself.


I'm feeling really tired, well sort of. Anyway, happy chinese new year! Had buffet at a Japanese restaurant in Orchard. Didn't really eat a lot, no appetite. Happy birthday to myself whee! Had lots of fried stuff, prawn, jellyfish, ice-cream, iced lemon tea etc. Went to my cousin's place after that. My cousin has this cool instrument called ukelele. It's something like a smaller version of a guitar, with only 4 strings. I picked up quite fast! Not bad. Haha I want that but it's like a 100 bucks. I know how to play I'm yours by Jason Mraz. Watched My name is Sam, something like that. It's touching. Guess what, I haven't bathe. 1 more minute till 4 of February. I guess this is all i'm gonna post. Happy new year!

No comments: