Thursday, February 10, 2011

Anyone wants a hug voucher?

I'm a terrible blogger, or anything related to IT. So I'm just going to post my 30 day challenge here. I've no idea how to put it on my blog's template. Haha, because I'm using this classic template and not the other type. 



Get-to-know-closer 30days challenge. 
1. Why are you doing this challenge? 
2. List ten people who you would die for. 
3. Is the truth always good to hear? Why or why not? 
4. Words you live by. Why do you like them? 
5. Write a letter to someone you’ve never met. 
6. Write a letter to the person you’re closest to. 
7. What was on your last shopping list? 
8. If you could have anyone next to you right now, who would it be and why? 
9. How do you feel about yourself? 
10. How do you react if the person next to you is crying? 
11. You’re locked in a big closet with 3 people, who are they, how did you get locked in the closet, and what are you doing? 
12. Choose a song that sums up the year you’ve been having so far. 
13. If you ever ended up in jail, what crime would you have most likely committed? 
14. Your life story in three words. 
15. A prank you’ve pulled on someone and a prank someone’s pulled on you. What were your feelings and thoughts through out each. Have your feelings and thoughts changed? 
16. What is your biggest fear right now? 
17. Your favorite childhood memory. 
18. If you were going to have 10 kids, 5 girls, 5 boys, what would their names be? (first or full names) 
19. Have you ever ran away? If not, would you? 
20. If you could have a world of your own, what would it be like? Who would be there? What would you do there? 
21. Something you’re ashamed of. 
22. Something you’re proud of. 
23. What is your passion? How did it become so? 
24. Tell us about the first time you fell in love. 
25. Are you a rebel or do you like going with the flow? Why? 
26. A time when you hurt someone’s feelings but don’t regret it. 
27. List 5 things you want to do in your life. 
28. Your most prized possesion and why.
29. A place where you feel most comfortable. A person you feel most comfortable with. 
30. Who are you? When are you you? When are you not you? 


I had Art today, and some other lessons. Colored my floral elephant hahaha. I'm so jealous, and sad too. I want to go to Taylor Swift's concert. Nothing much in this post. And also, I'm really happy, there's no swimming and guitar this week! My grandma's 80th birthday celebration this Sunday. And my swimming coach isn't feeling well, so yes, no lessons. But there's tuition. Good enough. Here are some cute lines I found from Tumblr
One of the lucky days when there's lots of things in the refrigerator.
The great last bite of an ice-cream cone, mooshy, and crunchy.
When you're home alone, you can do whatever you want.
How good water tastes when you're thirsty for a long time.
That moment when you overcome your fears, and having the best time of your life.



1. I'm just feeling bored. So yeah, I got this from Cheyenne. 


Goodnight. 

No comments: