Friday, February 11, 2011

Enchanted.


Taylor Alison Swift

Had Guides today and I'm tumblr-ing right now, still in my PE attire. Practiced "fancy drills". Not to mention, Sezari Sezali came to our school today. People asked for his autograph when he was gonna leave. If it was Taylor Swift, I'd scream at the top of my lungs. Okay too much information. Went to the library before Guides and helped Vanessa borrow a book: What if my dreams come true. I borrowed these books called, "Forget you" and "Pants on fire". Seems interesting! Yes I admit they're both romance related. I love romance novels. A. Lot. Just like Vanessa. I love books published by Simon Pulse. I'm so glad it's Friday and I can rest. When I wake up in the morning, starting from Wednesday to Friday, I feel super tired and I always doze off in the bus. It's so embarrassing sometimes! When your head moves back and forth. And sometimes you accidentally knock onto the window. Which happened to me before of course, lol. And also, when you're still in your sleep and people have to tap your shoulder just to get off the bus. Okay enough of this.

An apology to Jia Qi and Sherlyn for canceling off the order of the jacket. Sorry. It's sort of expensive and I had no idea what quote to put. Vanessa text me, saying that the guy that she tutored was annoying. I hope my student isn't. Really hope so. Can't stand those kind of students. And when I was at the library, Si Rui and I were in the quiet reading place/room and 2 Queenstown Primary boys came. And he was like, "you know one guy got highest in class for Maths! 9/10!" "We've to go at 3.30. Left 45 minutes." I was like, "same here". I whispered to Si Rui. And he continued, "I don't know how to do this question. The area of..." Okay I forgot what he said, he looks like he's P3 or P4. And he's using vulgarities. Seriously, what's with those kids or teenagers now a days? Vulgarities isn't cool. I find people who use it often a little bit uncivilized. It just leaves a bad impression on yourself.

2. List ten people you would die for.
Hmm. This question. I think my parents, sister, other family members and if my dog's included, of course! My loved ones. And my friends. I don't want to die so early. 

No comments: