Thursday, March 12, 2009

parents meeting day today.
too lazy to follow my mum to school. z_z
haha, and tomorrow is my sister's turn.
i realised that the book- HOLES is so interesting. :)
got the booklet for HOLES.
there is a list of things to do at the back of the page.
-- and i am doing the recipe for spiced peaches.
anyway, my results are not good at all.
its horrible.
h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e
its too scary to tell. :X
but i think out of my four subjects, my chinese is the best.
thats weird right?
uh. but even my chinese is a band two.
x_x i wonder what my teacher will say to my mum..
okay. tomorrow is the 120th aniversary day for my school.
i am definitely not going.
i mean its really expensive thats why.
um, $40?
i don't think its that worth.
though its my school.
i think i got to go.
maybe check out on pet society?
haha. its boring though.

No comments: