Thursday, March 19, 2009

hello people!
doing the two newspaper articles. x_x
its the LAST piece of assignment! :D
this really cheers me up!
haha, its thursday already.
time really passes so quickly.
better treasure this week of holidays! :)
anyways, for the past few days, i didnt really go out.
except i went to my aunt's place yesterday.
the journey was long, boring and hot!
40-50 minutes.
actually, i didnt want to go.
but my sister kept pestering me to go.
oh well.
in the end, i said
anything.
went to junction 8.
and then to my aunt's place.
study; study; study.
did the useful phrases and words from holes.
how boring.
i already read the whole book and again i had to scan through the whole book to look for the useful phrases and words from holes.
sigh.
hmm.
i should continue with my article.
goodbye! ;)

No comments: