Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016

Featuring my mandatory annual New Year fireworks! :-)

Happy New Year! I'm 10 days late, aren't I? Yeap, i've been piled with project work even though it's e-learning week but I had to return to school from Monday to Thursday just to get things done. This holiday isn't even enjoyable, it's exhausting. School has been draining and the thing is it's about to start again. I don't like whining and complaining about things, but i'll just stop here. On a brighter note, (a really bright one), I'LL BE FINALLY GOING OVERSEAS DURING MY NEXT SEM BREAK! Am genuinely super excited and very happy because I haven't travelled in such a long time (excluding school trips

I believe that 2016 will be a year of new beginnings for me. I think it's time for me to recommit myself to God, even despite certain restrictions. And I know that when we are faithful to Him, and we are earnest in seeking God, He will bless us with joy, peace, and even grant you desires of your heart. 

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33


Praying that there will be great things in store for me this year. Trusting in You Lord x

No comments: