Friday, April 4, 2014

SB FOC 2014

Hello i'm finally back from SP's business school freshmen orientation camp! I was initially a little worried because I signed up for the camp alone but it wasn't that bad!! So the theme of the camp was disasters which included groups like tsunami, avalanche, wildfire and cyclone and I was in cyclone 1! Played introductory games so that we would become more acquainted with each other and stuff and went to many stations in campus. And they brought us into the auditorium where we were forced to watch a Thai horror movie and I was literally closing my eyes most of the time. We had a night walk thereafter and everything was pitch black and my seniors were dressed up as ghosts, something like a scene from a haunted house. #screamedloads my voice is a little hoarse now. Pretty well-planned out!

Had amazing race and running man the next day. Gala night consisted of dance performances and clubbing. They had music cranked up really high and it was basically like a dusky and dingy nightclub (not like i've been to one #underaged #dontreallyintendtoanyway) and I don't know it was quite overwhelming to be honest, I felt slightly dizzy and my vision was a little blurry after that. Headed back to Camp Challenge at Sembawang and slept at 2+AM for both nights! #insomnia

Anyway I don't have a picture of my group on my laptop but here's my group members' names: Joanna, Shurti, Jia Yang, Walter, Jia Hao, Jason, Jevin, Fifa, Evangeline, Daniel and Xi En x

Went to the post office with Si Rui this afternoon to collect our Boohoo package!! Items were in good condition but I didn't really like the emmie batwing cardigan, posted it up on Carousell hopefully someone would buy it. We went to Scape but I'm a picky shopper so I didn't really get much but anyway thanks for accompanying me to school for my superdrive!

Gonna sleep soon, tribe meeting tomorrow! Goodnight x

No comments: