Friday, April 11, 2014

Week in review

(Excluding the weekend)


Monday: went to SGH for my backbone check-up with my mum and it turned out okay - as usual and  had my dental appointment at JMC later in the afternoon. Felt great to spend quality time with my family. 

Tuesday: hung out with Beverly! Haven't seen her in such a long while (and by that I mean 4 years). So nice to finally meet her and catch up. Watched Noah together. The movie was pretty convoluted and flawed. I reread Genesis 7 and I realised that it wasn't biblical accurate, kinda disappointing to be honest. Had supper at The Soup Spoon and found out that she's applying for a place at Lasalle, meanwhile she's working part-time.

Wednesday: basically did some housework and slacked a little bit. Have been incessantly watching The Carrie Diaries, my current favourite TV series. At season 2 right now! Did some gp etc, nothing interesting.

Thursday: family day~ Visited the doctor in the morning and spent most of my day reading the second half of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. For some reason, I put off reading this for a long time (since December) and I actually bought the book because of the hype surrounding it. But I got more wrapped up in this book than I thought I would. The book was amazing and heart-wrenching and hilarious and the characters felt so real. It was everything at once and I absolutely can't wait for the movie to be released!!!!!! I had goosebumps watching the trailer #thefeels 

Friday: Si Rui came over to my place and I made breakfast! Nothing spectacular, just a really healthy sandwich. Brought Boy for grooming at Yappily, thank God a cab came without us having to wait for a long time. They did a pretty good job i've to admit - he's clean-shaven now! Had lunch at Umi Sushi and Henry was so kind to give us a ride back home. Went to Kinokuniya at Jem in hopes of getting another John Green book but Looking For Alaska wasn't available but i'll most probably get it on Sunday. Had tea at Mado but I didn't really like it. Bummer! 

I guess that's all what a long update. P.S.: I won't be updating much since i'll be having orientation next week and actual schooling the following week. Love ya x

No comments: