Saturday, April 9, 2011

Unbelievable sights, indescribable feelings, soaring tumbling freewheeling through an endless diamond sky.

So I gave myself a 15 minute break to use the computer. Had Guides yesterday and Jing Ni, Si Rui and Moh Moh and I had to do this presentation on the founding of Guides. Yeah anyway we had to redo it again next week. I'm starting to like Maths. Well this topic on Algebraic manipulation, on substitution, elimination and graphical methods. Hahha it's fun when you know and practice enough. I'm going to be really busy next week. So yes, like usual, I wouldn't update so often. Probably only the weekends. And guess what, I am not addicted to Maple okay. I'm still stuck at level 61. It's like forever. And also, I haven't touched Maple for 18 days. Yes. I counted.

Day 4 - The meaning behind your Tumblr name
http://www.inlove-again.tumblr.com/ Well, I thought of this from a song called In Love Again. And I really don't know what url I should use so yeah why not this. Not that I am really in love or anything.
Day 5 - 5 places you want to visit
Singapore is so small so I'd rather tell you the countries I wanna visit. I'd love to go to probably Paris, USA, Canada, New Zealand and maybe Japan and also, Italy! It's 6 haha.
Day 6 - What band or musician is most important to you?
It's Taylor Swift right now!
Day 7 - Do you read? What are your favourite books?
I do. I love romance novels. I like those published by Simon Pulse. Like The Boys Next Door, Puppy Love, etc.
Day 8 - Three things you want to say to different people.
I don't really get this. So to my family, I love you! You are amazing. ♥ My friends: Thanks for always being there for me. You guys are awesome. And lastly to my relatives in HK: I miss you guys. Hope to see you this year. ♥

I'm finally done with this. For not updating frequently I have to do this. All right, goodbye. My 15 minutes is up.

No comments: