Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moving on.

Day 9 - Pet peeves.
When people don't answer my questions. My text. When they don't pick up my calls. When I'm alone at home.

Day 10 - If you could only live off of one food and beverage for the rest of the days, what would it be?
Is water counted? Maybe QOO. Hhaha and yami yogurt! I'll gain lots of weight.

Day 11 - What is your favorite quote?
I'm not very sure. I like this one pretty much. “Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”


Day 12 - Screenshot your desktop.




Day 13 - Three confessions of your choice.
Skipping this.


Day 14 - Provide pictures of your 5 celebrity crushes.
Hhaha don't really have one now.


Day 15 - A photo of someone you fancy right now.
Don't really have one. Lol.


Day 16 - If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with the remaining time on earth?
I'd spend my time with my loved ones. Definitely.


Day 17 - What do you want to be when you get older?
Well, I tried thinking about this. Maybe a vet. Or a teacher.


Day 18 - Name the tv show you have become addicted to.
Wizards of Waverly Place. Shhh.


Day 19 - A list of places you have lived at.
In Singapore, Bukit Batok, Bukit Timah. And Hong Kong, Tai Po.


Day 20 - Concerts you have attended.
None. Should've went to Taylor Swift's Speak Now!


Lazy to do the rest. Will do soon. Actually, after my exams. Lol goodbye.

No comments: