Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stay beautiful.

Chia Lynn, why did you deactivate your Facebook account?! Sigh. Never mind. Maybe I shouldn't be on Facebook too much. Just leave my account alone. For a long time. Yeap. Okay I shall do that! Starting from tomorrow! Which is kinda impossible. I don't care. 


Okay. So. Nothing to talk about. I did my chores today. So now, I'm enjoying myself! But I'm scared. And nervous. What if I don't do well for my exam? That sucks. Exam sucks. Okay. So I plan my holidays! Nah. Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Grace! Let's go get a haircut. Haha! If you want. I know Grace wants. And let's go west coast or east coast to cycle! That's gonna be so fun. Okay. I'm going to bathe my dog. Will play Audition soon. There's a patch that I need to download because I haven't been playing for a long time. 


I Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Grace, Chang Ting and Yue Ning to bits! 

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I'm not in a good mood today. I don't know why.