Friday, October 29, 2010

Let's try something new.

My eyes are getting blurry. Lack of sleep. Last day of school today. Received Guides cookies. And I had to carry 10 tins home! Gosh. It was so heavy. Anyway, thanks Vanessa and Si Rui for helping me with them. Si Rui went to find Mrs Lai, Mr Ho and Mdm Quah to pass them the tins of cookies. 


Ah I kinda miss school. But not the homework and stuff. But I'm happy because I can sleep till after midnight. I'm tired already. 11.53 P.M. only but I woke up at 5.35 A.M.! Nigel was crowned the spelling bee for Secondary 1. Lol and had the sexuality program. 


Si Rui, I'm not your stupid horsey. And Vanessa, you're the turtle! Haha I'm typing crap. So don't bother reading this. And did I mention that I'm level 34 in MapleStory? And I played with Chia Lynn and Cheyenne AuditionSEA. Audition is getting boring, to me. Mmmm goodnight. I'm gonna sleep already. Bye.



“A friendship that can end never really began” ~Publilius Syrus
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” ~Gail Devers

No comments: