Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm not giving up. I'm just starting over.

I love the designs! Or what do you call it? I shall try it sometime.




I'm almost down to 200 posts! Okay I sort of regretted changing to WordPress. Anyway, I didn't delete that blog. I've a Chinese oral tomorrow. I'm nervous. I've hated orals. Especially Chinese. Okay so the passage is coming from the textbook. So I've been reading and making sure that I know how to read the words. Chia Lynn told me that she got 17.5/25 for Geography and it isn't good enough. I don't get it. If I'm her, I'll be really happy. Hmm. I'm trying not to slack and get myself to study but I don't think it's working. I need help. I do not want to end up regretting that I didn't study. And Si Rui said that she may change school next year? It's kinda tough and hard to change school. Because first, you need good grades. Second, you need to have a talent like music. Piano etc. Or something that you can offer to the school. Or your parents volunteering in the school. Okay that's all the points I've got. 


Oh and Cheyenne's birthday is coming. It's in around 4 more days later. And I'm quite excited too! But I think I can only meet up with her after the exams end. 


Wei Ling! I shall play Audition with you! Maybe with Sonna and Montira and Zheng Ming. Hahaha! Okay I shall end here. Good luck for your exams or tests!

No comments: