Saturday, May 16, 2009

just came back from tuition.
i dont know why but i woke up at 8 this morning! lol!
my sister and my cousin went to west mall to have their lunch.
but i didnt come along because of my tuition. :I
anyway, i am having Mac's for dinner.
haha, i can't believe that i rather eat Mac's than buffet!
actually the reason is because i still have my science exam.
lol. i did a quiz in facebook; Your ideal job.
guess what's my job?
a nurse/doctor.
haha, i wanted to be a doctor when i was 9.
now, i dont know..
when i was in primary 1, i wanted to be a teacher.
and when i was 8 years old, i wanted to be a scientist.
that was last time when i have not started learning science.
plus, its impossible.
i can't wait till the june holidays. :D

*sigh. i want to change the sound track for my blog, but i am too lazy to. :D
lol, at first it was:
1. a little too not over you.
2. jesse mccartney, leavin'.
now, its only playing: leavin'.
ok ok, i am gonna check it out. :)
goodbye! :D

No comments: