Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Had a picnic at night at Vivo rooftop with some of the cell girls: Si Rui, Eunice, Vivien, Lin Ying and Wei Ling. Haven't been attending cell as of late so I was kinda clueless as to what was going on with the cell etc. Anyway I managed to make cocktail sausages and bacon skewers! Kinda time consuming but I somehow like making food. It makes me happy. (If it tastes nice haha) but somehow I feel like no matter how bad the food that I cook tastes, I don't mind finishing it all up. We updated each other on our recent happenings and talked about the cell group. 

Also, happy (belated) 18th birthday to my bff Si Rui!!!! Thank God for you! So glad that I'm comfortable to share almost anything that's troubling/upsetting me and also share my happy moments with you. We're in this together, don't forget that! 

It's so funny how she wanted to get the latest White magazine in Kinokuniya and obviously I couldn't buy it in front of her for her birthday present so I had to go another day just to get it. And I was finding excuses so that she wouldn't buy it before I do. I said things like "hey it's expensive, it's not worth your money. Don't buy it!" My dissuasion worked! #amiagoodfriendorwhat #noireallyam

Also helped my sis out with her flea market preparation last weekend. Gosh I don't know how she managed to buy so many clothes, so much so that we had to stuff it into 2 huge luggages and 2 bags and lugged it into a cab and then to Lucky Plaza. The customers were 95% maids and the whole place was like a pasar malam and everything sold was super cheap like $1/$2/$4. But some of them could still bargain and ask for discounts when the prices were already ridiculously cheap. 

Another update to share with you is that I was recently watching a Korean drama called "Birth of a Beauty" for the past week and my mum joined in and watched like around 5/more episodes with me. Note that she chose to watch it, I didn't make her do it. Haha I find it really cute though. Didn't expect her to be interested in these kind of shows. I can imagine her in a couple of years after retirement on a Korean drama marathon, bringing Boy for frequent walks, hanging out with Huan Yiyi, and accompanying my dad with his trusty old camera to take pictures. 

Tomorrow I'll be going to Woodlands to visit King Kong (not the 25 ft tall gorilla you see in the theaters aha, but Chao Lei's poodle) with Doris, Wei Yun and Tricia! Hope that it will be a fulfilling day. Gotta make the most out of my remaining holidays. 

No comments: