Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's finally November and school has started - in the middle of the 3rd week and I just kind of really want to finish this sem quickly so I can have my break to really work out and try out making new recipes and I just want rest. School isn't really hectic yet but projects are starting to pile in and I know I should stop complaining and start appreciating school more because work is definitely gonna be more challenging but it's quite difficult to so God please give me a positive outlook on this, to cherish my time studying along with my friends and not put it to waste because true enough, time flies so quickly and before you know it, it's graduation. And also the thought of in 2 months, we will be welcoming 2015 is quite unbelievable... Kind of just want time to pause and take my mind off things. Gonna leave you with a quote -- "If there's one thing i've learned in life, it's to fight. Fight for what's right. Fight for what you believe in, what's important to you. But most importantly, fight for the ones you love, and never forget to tell how much they mean to you while they're still alive." Just wanna thank God for Your countless blessings - surrounding me with family and friends whom I really treasure. The words of affirmation and acts of service they would say and do - even if they're small and simple, they do add up and it really makes me happy. So thank you Lord for blessing me ever so abundantly, delightfully and unexpectedly.

No comments: