Saturday, November 15, 2014

I lied. When I said I stopped crying, it wasn't true. It's your companionship that makes me last till today. You're one of my motivations to carry on going to church. When you said you were going to leave, my heart literally sank and I had to take a few moments to get it all in and put myself together. You said it's just temporary, but you didn't give me a definite date of when you will return for good. And do you not think that your absence will affect my commitment? It does and it already is. It will never ever be the same without you and I forgot when was the last time I was so depressed because of a friend. I miss you so much. God if this is one of your tests to see how much dedication and commitment i'm willing to give you, i'll try my best to make it work but I don't know how much longer I can last.

No comments: