Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Release of results

Literally so confused as to where I want to go after O Level. I've gotten my results after such a nerve-wrecking afternoon the previous day. Woke up feeling pretty calm and nonchalant but I suddenly had anxiety and couldn't stop worrying about how bad my results would turn out and Cindy messaged me, asking if I was alright. After replying her, she called and encouraged me saying things like "is God not going to love you or abandon you even if you did badly?" and she asked me read Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

And I had to go to school after crying my eyes out. Anyway the point of this post is that I'm really thankful that Cindy called and for anyone who was concerned and sent me a word of encouragement thank you.

Currently having a difficult time choosing the courses that I want but here's something for you if you're just as lost as I am.

 

Hope everything works out well.



Haven't been out lately hence the lack of pictures haha but Chinese New Year is coming and my cell group is going for house visiting on the 9th of February. I genuinely can't believe how time passes by so quickly because January is half over already.

Anyway that's all and I'll keep you updated! x

No comments: