Friday, December 6, 2013

December updates #2

A little depressed right now because I just learnt that Shanghai is currently shrouded in haze and I'll be heading there for holiday. Praying that the air quality will get better. 

Packed my luggage only today because I've a bad habit of leaving things to the last minute. Plus I fell sick yesterday night and I'm having flu + fever today. #sigh

Anyway, I watched Frozen with Si Rui before we met Denise and Claudia at MacDonalds on Tuesday. Enjoyed myself hehe didn't manage to get the bag that I wanted from Forever 21 yesterday but I bought a new book - The Fault in Our Stars. 

I'm coming to get you Looking for Alaska :-D
Really tasty desserts from Paris Baguette. I really don't get why it's a Korean-run cafe when its theme is based in Paris.

Also wrote letters to Si Rui, Chia Lynn and Chang Ting recently it's sort of my farewell letter before I leave for Shanghai + HK later and I've set up a queue on Tumblr which is already activated yay. 

Don't know why my posts are getting shorter but I promise to give updates with more content next time! x

No comments: